Hello blog.
It has been a while again. I kind of blog every 2 years it seems. Haha.
So how life's been treating me for the past 2 years?
Well from the last post. I got married. Then I got pregnant.
Whist pregnant in the first & second trimester I had to go for a bi-weekly work trip to Johor. I had night sickness. I vomited kueyteow goreng.
I went for umrah with my husband and parents while 26 weeks pregnant (I think so).
At 40 weeks gestation, I gave birth, via cesarean, because my baby was breech. All the while I thought my pregnancy was okay, not much issues, but towards 36 weeks onwards I just realized that I took it for granted. I was not aware of breech pregnancy needs a lot of exercise to turn the baby from 32 weeks. I thought babies would turn by themselves when the time comes... Naturally. Hah. Well not the case for me.
It was a rollercoasater feeling and experience. I went for External Cephalic Version (ECV)... 4 times! A procedure to turn the baby's head down externally but all attempts failed, till the very last minute before cesarean. I had spinal anaesthetics, and the obstetrician performed the final ECV before I finally had to surrender for cesarean...
I went on confinement.
I did not lose weight, in fact I currently am weighing the same as my full term pregnancy weight.
My baby is now 13 months old. She's a girl. Such a blessing..
I am still pumping milk for my baby. I wish to at least supply her breast milk till she's 2 years old, though starting 1 year old we had to supplement with formula since my supply is not sufficient enough for her.
Losing weight while breastfeeding is a myth. The first 8 months I tried to eat a lot so that I can increase my milk supply, but instead my weight increased.
So my mission after my baby is 'strong' enough is to lose weight! If I can do it before, why cant I do it again?
Just that it's different.. I am still scared due to the cesarean wound. I tried planking once and I felt the pain at the cesarean scar.
I wish I will have that courage again to exercise and lose weight. Wouldnt want to get pregnant again with the current weight as a start please!
Monday, August 28, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment