Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Of 2015 Blessings

Hello blog,

Blogs have been quite obsolete with facebook, instagram and all other kind of social medias available nowadays where people can post anything with long captions and stories and for it to be made aware by other audiences and readers (by appearing in their timelines) real time. 

Just a quick recap of my life this year.

I was made redundant by my previous company in January.
I started a new job in another company in February.
SAP GST implementation project went live for 3 companies in April. 
I got engaged in May.
I am getting married in less than 3 weeks! Alhamdulillah. 
Another SAP GST implementation project going live in November. 

Thank you Allah, for all your blessings this year. Despite of course some down moments, I am glad for all the good things You gave me this year. 

Lets hope for the best in the coming weeks. It's going to be a tough one as I need to plan for my wedding as well as being in the crucial final stage of the project -  finalizing the system and in the midst of testing and training the users for the coming system go-live!  


No comments:

Post a Comment